I was totes going to take a blogging break after my month-long posting spree in September, but then Christa tagged me in a blog-award meme, and if there is anything that can be said about me, I am kind of vain when it comes to such things. Christa is one of my BiSCuits that I didn't really get to see very much while we were IN Vegas, but I've been getting to know her a lot better since then and she is one of the most awesome people ever. (Guys. She does triathlons. For funsies. And also to raise money for charity. Because she is a bad-ass.) I even got to collaborate with her on a design project a couple months ago and it was really fun to be able to dust off some of my skills.
Anyway, she has bestowed upon me the Blissful Blogger award, which I assume is some sort of affectionate irony, because I am generally not known for my state of bliss. Maybe I'm confusing bliss with serenity. Either way.
So, here's my award (you may cheer now if you'd like) and I am to tell you nine things about myself that you probably don't already know. Or maybe you already do, if you've been paying attention. I don't know.
1. I don't like tomatoes. I like things with tomatoes IN them, but not plain tomatoes.
2. The only thing that keeps me from trying new things is a crippling fear that I will make an ass of myself somehow.
3. I may be vertically challenged now, but all through early elementary school I was one of the tallest girls in my class. I have been this exact height since I was twelve.
4. I prefer Coke over Pepsi. But I prefer Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke. (Bonus: I like drinking Diet Pepsi with pizza.)
5. My elbows bend at a weird angle. I'm not double-jointed, per se, but they tend to creep people out.
6. My preferred jersey number is usually #23 - not because of anyone famous, but because my birthday is on the 23rd. Or #7, just because.
7. I didn't get my first kiss until I was 17. I was a painfully shy teenager.
8. I don't wear shorts or skirts without leggings because I am embarrassed of my legs. I hate them.
9. I oftentimes excel at things simply because I don't know that I'm not supposed to.
DANCE PUPPETS DANCE.
(Fact #10: I am rather power-hungry sometimes.)